are these symtoms of a siezure?
Feb 8, 2005
I would like to know if these are sytoms of a siezure, please: freezing up for about a second, falling to the ground like their legs were kicked out, right arm spazeming violently, and then after conscious was regained they complained of weak legs, and that they had bitten their tongue more than once. If you could let me know as quick as posible I coudn't tell you how happy i'd be. Thankyou very much for your time.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, you have described a convincing description of a generalized seizure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Runny Nose During Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.