Jan 20, 2005
I facilitate process and education groups for persons who are HIV + and I'm finding that my clients are quite educated around HIV and AIDS. Is there a site where I can purchase current Educational Videos about living with HIV?
Response from Dr. Horwath
I'm not sure about videos, but you can try the following websites, which offer various resources for AIDS-related information & education:
WellProject.com (info and support for women) amfAR.org (info on research) NMAC.org (community resources for minorities) Gay.com BlackAIDS.org ashastd.org AIDS.org
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With Chlamydia
- Can Hiv Positive Females Have Ivf Fertilization?
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Causing The Feeling Of Cold Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.