please please help
Dec 13, 2004
how much time it takes for a person to know thatt he has hiv + from the time he participated in sex
Response from Dr. Horwath
The vast majority of people will have an HIV positive seroconversion within 6 weeks after the initial exposure. Some of the newer tests can pick up seroconversion within 2-3 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.