please please help
Dec 13, 2004
how much time it takes for a person to know thatt he has hiv + from the time he participated in sex
Response from Dr. Horwath
The vast majority of people will have an HIV positive seroconversion within 6 weeks after the initial exposure. Some of the newer tests can pick up seroconversion within 2-3 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.