please please help
Dec 13, 2004
how much time it takes for a person to know thatt he has hiv + from the time he participated in sex
Response from Dr. Horwath
The vast majority of people will have an HIV positive seroconversion within 6 weeks after the initial exposure. Some of the newer tests can pick up seroconversion within 2-3 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.