Dec 13, 2004
I had protected sex (once) about eight months ago with someone I didn't know very well. I've also received unprotected oral sex on two occassion throughout my life with people I trusted. Recently, I've begun to worry about being HIV + and I'm not sure why. What do you suggest I do?
Thank you for all your help!
| Response from Dr. Horwath
If you're anxious about HIV infection, then go for an HIV serology test.
After that, make sure you always use protection when having sex. That is the best way to protect yourself both from HIV infection and anxiety about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.