plz help me
Nov 18, 2004
hi doctor. is long time dierrihea and weight loss are one of the early symptoms of hiv. i get tested one month after having those symptoms and the result came out negative
Response from Dr. Horwath
If your HIV test was negative, then the diarrhea and weight loss were due to some other cause. There are many gastrointestinal problems that can cause weight loss and diarrhea. Consult a physician for help.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- What Are Some High Risk Behaviors For Contracting Hiv?
- When The Doctor Check Your Blood Can They See If You Have Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Muscle Twitching And Pins And Needles?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- Hiv And Lupus
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.