over the counter meds!
Nov 18, 2004
Can over the counter medications, specifically cold and flu medications cause a false negative ELISA?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Hide In Your Body Before Being Detected?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Hep C And Night Sweats
- Are White Spots On Upper Lip A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Many Years Before Hiv Symptoms Appear?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.