Will get HIV

Doctor, I have been living with a number of people who have HIV/AIDS. about one month ago, I took a patient to the hospital and it happened he was injected and the blood spread over his clothes. I just could not help me and asked for help of the doctor nearby. Since then I am so afraid that I might get the deases one day since on that day, I came to notice that the blood also in my hand and around my nose. Thank you for replying me. yours.

Response from Dr. Horwath

Personal contact such as you describe is very low risk. Even getting blood on your hands would be a problem only if you had open sores or cuts. You are suffering from anxiety.

condom broke with one night stand
Dr. Horwath, Very Scared, Probably Unnecessarily - Please Help!