|worried about getting hiv
Nov 17, 2004
i have just had a hiv test a month ago and since then i have had unproctede sex with 3 men what are my chances of getting hiv?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
If you continue to have unprotected sex, your chances of HIV infection are very high. You need to use condoms when you have sex!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.