|2 poz loves protection
Nov 17, 2004
we are 2 poz guys. my lover fucks mr bareback and sometimes shoots....we are on the same cocktail..we are both in good heath..what are the risks???
| Response from Dr. Horwath
The risk is that you will infect each other with another strain of HIV, different from the one you already have. The risk of "superinfection" is that one of you may have a strain of virus that is more aggressive or difficult to treat, and that you will pass it on to the other. Of the two of you, you are at greater risk. Apparently, you have decided to accept that risk, since you are having high risk anal sex without protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.