Nov 17, 2004
I have had HIV for six years and my T cells are 693. Do I need a flu shot this year?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, the flu vaccine will protect you from complications of a serious case of influenza. Even with a good CD4 count, you are at somewhat higher risk from the flu than most other people.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.