IgE levels are so high???

I want to ask about IgE globulin counts. Yesterday I had this results for my blood: IgG 11.35 g/l, IgM 1.62 g/l, IgA 1.2 g/l all within range. Bt my IgE was 375 ku/L which is very very high (the range should be less than 150). My WBC was 5,900 and my Lymphocytes was 37% , again all within range. I am very concerned about my IgE count. I also did tongue swab coz i have white lines and circles mainly on the boarders of my tongue and its tip that change location 2 or 3 times everyday and some times disappear and leave red lesion with some burning sensation. The doctor said it is geographical tongue but the results said that I have mixed growth of staph aureus and beta haemolytic streptococci isolated (by the way I had an open sore for 4 days in my tongue from tongue bite while I am eating before this white things appeared and it is been there for 2 months now). However the test showed no fungal growth. I tested negative on week12,13,14,15,20,23 for HIV1&2 after unprotected frottage or brushing experience with a girl but no insertion at all(she did not take her string off). My main concern is my count of IgE which is 375 ku/L. By the way I have chronic sinutisis or rhinitis and I almost sneeze when I smell anything since 15 years, I am now 29. I also used to have asthma when I was kid. Does High IgE count always associated with HIV and if yes when it becamoes so high like mine?

I really appreciate ur help.

Response from Dr. Horwath

HIV cannot be transmitted by rubbing against someone without more intimate sexual contact.

IgE levels, by themselves, are not diagnostic of anything. However, high IgE levels are associated with some allergic conditions and with asthma.

pregnancy
Where is my future?