The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Mental Health and HIVMental Health and HIV
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Nov 1, 2004

I had HIV possitive for 4 months. my CD4 is 800. what should I do now to keep my life long? what kind of vitamin should I take? Vitamin E,D...? thanks alot

Response from Dr. Horwath

You should find a physician who is experienced in treating people with HIV infection and see him regularly. If he or she is associated with an active HIV clinic, you will also have access to a variety of other services, such as counseling on nutrition and other health practices, emotional support, social services (if needed), etc.

my husban has pcp but not hiv ??? how??

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint