Nov 1, 2004
I had HIV possitive for 4 months. my CD4 is 800. what should I do now to keep my life long? what kind of vitamin should I take? Vitamin E,D...? thanks alot
Response from Dr. Horwath
You should find a physician who is experienced in treating people with HIV infection and see him regularly. If he or she is associated with an active HIV clinic, you will also have access to a variety of other services, such as counseling on nutrition and other health practices, emotional support, social services (if needed), etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.