Which Drug is Worst ?

Hello I know each drug has its own side effects ! But having seen Viox pulled off the shelf , my question is of ALL the HIV meds now approved whhich has had the most adverse effects on the body i.e Zerit etc.. I know its a tough question but there must be some that ate worse than others ( Yellow eyes, nightmares etc...) please try to respopnd. I am 7 yrs pos on Zerit , Ziagen and Viread. Month on Month off ( it is the way I like it and that is that ) ...

Thakns

Response from Dr. Horwath

Each of the the drugs has benefits and adverse effects. Some people tolerate one drug well and another poorly. I'm afraid there is no clear answer to your question. However, I can tell you that by taking antiretroviral drugs for one month on and one month off, you are getting the worst of both worlds. That is, you are likely to experience adverse effects, but highly unlikely to derive any benefits. In fact, partial adherence as you describe may lead to developing a resistant strain of virus.

HIV...all in the mind
question from middle east