For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

massage and HIV

Hi, I have been to different massage parlors from the last 2-3 months and every time the girls ejaculate me with oil. Can I get HIV from this by their hands. Also one time a girl took my penis in her mouth and ejaculate me. I am worried about it. Can you please help me out. I have emailed you before also please answer my question. Thank for your time

Response from Dr. Horwath

Masturbation, as you describe it, is not associated with risk of HIV infection. However, oral sex is associated with a low degree of risk unless you use some sort of barrier, like a condom.

Low Grade Fever
final stages