|Prevent HIV in population
Oct 30, 2004
Hi, Dr. Horwath. Is it possible to contract HIV if both male and female are HIV negative, while they don't use any contraceptives at all?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.