Lymph node pain

Hi Doctor. I had one sexual partner in my entire life. and i had unprotected sex with condom brokage bout 2 months ago. so far i been feeln somewhat fine, and i know u really cant tell if u have hiv based on symptons, but lately i been concerned about lymph node inflamation. parts of my body ache, like in the shoulder chest area and sumtimes on my neck and back. it comes and goes though,but there is nothing there. although sometimes i think its stress related. i havent experienced any symptons ,and i tested last week for hep a,b,and c. so far, neg , which is good, and hiv as well came out negative. my questions to you are the following:

When hiv enters the body , does it first enter the body, and attack the lymph nodes? if so, does it take a long time for this to occur or not?

2nd question: do ur lymph nodes pulsate? like ur veins?

3rd: even though i tested neg from the oraquik and blood tst after 2 months, i wanted to know that before that happend, can FULL symptons still occur with hiv even if u still test out negative?

Response from Dr. Horwath

If you're HIV test is negative, then you are not experiencing symptoms of HIV infection. The test measures the antibody response to the presence of HIV antigens. If your test measures no antibodies, then your immune system has not been exposed to HIV and you would not experience HIV-related symptoms.

Testing
Prevent HIV in population