mr

dear Dr.

I thank you for taking the time to my question and those of us who are dealing with different mental illnesses my one is i have been treated for toxo twice before. now is diffrent frome the previous toxo problem which is i have constant headache every day so when i told my Dr he prescribe me sulphadizine 4 tablets four times a day ,pyrimetamine three tablets a day and folic acid once a day for about six weeks but it doesn't make any change so i had MRI scan for the third time still show abnormallity in my brain and the headace is getting worst,and they gave me another medicine to take which is Atovaquone to take 5ml spoonful twice a day still i have the same constant headace please could you help me what to do.

thank you

Response from Dr. Horwath

You should continue to work with your doctors. Toxoplasma infection of the brain is treatable, but the symptoms may persist for some time after the infection is under control. Make sure you report all the symptoms to your doctors and you may be able to get additional medical treatment to relieve these symptoms.

Paranoia relating to aging, and inevitably dying
HIV Related Brain Impairment and a correlation with meningitis