Thinking about death every day

I tested positive in Feb this year CD 495 and VL 600. second test 28 Aug 2004 CD 330 VL 800,,.I have'nt told anyone,all i think about is death,death and death every day...I can't sleep,When i think about my life and family,I just feel like ending it all,,I feel like part of me is dead already,,so why should i suffer more than i already have? In medical terms how long does HIV becomes AIDs ?? Cause I feel like i'm just going to die tomorrow!

Response from Dr. Horwath

The first thing to do is to seek help. There is no need for you to suffer alone. Many people with HIV infection have lived long and productive lives for years after discovering their HIV positive status. You are among the fortunate people who discovered your positive status while you are still physically healthy and have a competent immune system. Now is the time to seek medical attention and support, while your CD4 count is high and your viral load is relatively low. If you start treatment at the appropriate time with the advice of an experienced AIDS doctor, you are much more likely to have a an extended good response. Even without treatment, the average time between the initial HIV infection and developing illness is 10 years. With proper treatment, the time between HIV infection and illness is much longer.

sustiva on the brain
HIV positive but all in my head!