Missed Dose and other issues

Hi, i recently missed a morning dose of combivir due to my weird work schedule. It had me out of my routine and i guess i just plain forgot. I was in horrible shock at night time when i saw my morning dose still in it's pill compartment. I have been on the Combivir/Sustiva regimen for about a year now and this is the only time i forgot a dose. How does this one missed dose affect me? Should I be really worried. I feel in a weird way these meds a playing on a bit of hypocondria. I usually take my meds at about 11 in the morning and 11 at night. If i take my meds within an hour or two of my usual med taking time, will that affect me as well? Should i be more strict about taking my meds on time every day? I also have a question regarding sexual issues. I have asked this question before, but i have yet to receive an answer. I have, for the past year since I started treatment, noticed clumps in my semen. What is the cause of this? Is it normal? What can i do to fix it? I am sorry, for the barrage of questions, but i am just worrying myself sick over here. I would appreciate you reply as soon as possible. Thanks...

Response from Dr. Horwath

Missing a single dose is not likely to affect you. Also, if you take your medicine within an hour or 2 of the regular time, you should be fine. The important point is to try to miss as few doses as possible. We know that high levels of medication adherence are associated with increased rates of viral suppression, and with protection from HIV-associated morbidity (opportunistic infections and other HIV-associated illness) and mortality.

Try not to miss doses. Some people benefit from reminders (posted notes or alarms, etc). Do whatever works best for you.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what the clumps in your semen are.

life span of a person
No help from 6 anti depressants