DRUG ABUSE AGAIN

I live in poughkeepsie,ny and want to know if anyone can help me find a mental health doctor that takes medicade or wellcare,who deals with hiv people who are trying to stay in recovery and deal with this disease.I was in recovery,and I have started to abuse reefer and I don't want my drug use to go any further again.I really need some help.Please

Response from Dr. Horwath

Try calling a community mental health center in Poughkeepsie. You should be able to find one by contacting the county or state department of health or mental health.

Another tactic would be to call the NY State Psychiatric Association and see if they have anyone on their referral list who could meet your needs.

You can also go directly to a drug abuse program by trying to find the local Narcotics Anonymous or asking the mental health agency for a referral to a drug program.

dementia
Teen HIV+ and dating