Aug 25, 2004
What are the symptoms of dementia? I have found out that am forgetting things more often nowadays,it takes me 10-20 to try and remember. am very irritable,frustrated, my emotions are terrible,i cry more often, what am i suffering from.i 40yrs female
| Response from Dr. Horwath
The typical symptoms of HIV-associated dementia include short-term memory loss, slowing of thinking, social withdrawal. Some people also develop difficulties with irritability and emotional lability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Acute Human Immunodeficiency Virus Ear Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.