|cortisol test: meds cause false positive?
Jul 30, 2004
I had a cortisol test and came back normal. Meds I take: premarin, actos, glucovance, zocor, linospril, and zoloft . could the meds I take cause a false positive on the cortisol test? I seem to have a lot of cushings symptoms
| Response from Dr. Horwath
The medicines you are taking should not interfere with any tests involving cortisol levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause False Positive?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.