Paraniod about getting AIDS?

I haven't really talked to anyone about this so I really appreciate answering this for me, but. I am scared about getting HIV, I am NOT sexually active, I don't do drugs, or anything like that, but I am scared of casual contact (like shaking hands) If I do shake hands, I end up playing this game in my mind where I will think of all the way why I couldn't get it and why I could. Sometimes after having casual contact with someone I will spend hours thinking about "WHAT-IF's" and it's not all about 'just shaking hands' eithier, it's other stuff like 'what if something is on the floor and I step on it and there is a microscopic cute on my foot' or 'what if while talking, someone spits while they are talking and it gets in my mouth or eye, and I contract the disease.' There is so much more that I go through everyday... I am even scared to touch my 2-yr neice because our babysitter is considered a "high-risk" for HIV, and I'm afraid if she even does have the Diesease my neice may have contracted it and then I will get it.... So I don't hold, touch, cuddle, share anything, with ANYBODY, and even if I don't these "What-If's" still pop-up in my head.

Response from Dr. Horwath

You have an anxiety disorder and you should be evaluated by a psychiatrist in order to be properly diagnosed and receive a recommendation for appropriate treatment.

Noe of the activities you mentioned carries a risk of HIV infection.

2nd time please answer. Should i get different tests done in addition to my ELISA which came negative
cortisol test: meds cause false positive?