2nd time please answer. Should i get different tests done in addition to my ELISA which came negative

Dr. Horwarth, I got tested for HIV like ten days ago after eight months of exposure(EIA Elisa Antibody test). the result came out to be negative. But i am still worried, the reason being, that i was on antidepressant medication(celexa 20mg/day) for the past two years. My question is do u think that the use of the medication might have affected the test result by producing a false negative or could the use of this medication might have inhibited the production of the antibodies(by not producing the antibodies) or affected the window period or the seroconversion time. If it did then do i need any other tests like directly checking for the virus itself(PCR or cd4/cd8 etc). Please advice going paranoid, ur answer means so much to me. Is there an definite way to rule out HIV in my case. I m ready to get any test done. Date of exposure Oct 4th 2003. Date when i got tested Jun 20th 2004. Date from when i was on celexa Feb 2002.

The reason why i m asking u this question is that u r talking in terms like no significant effect(does that mean that some effect) or IL10 or very little affect on the Immune System.

I dont know how and why i got into this exposure which was open mouth kissing and the other thing is that i never had any other exposure in my life other than the one i described.

Response from Dr. Horwath

See my previous answer about the Celexa.

Open mouth kissing is not a risk factor unless both persons have significant oral disease with open bleeding lesions.

aids dementia
Paraniod about getting AIDS?