|Ritalin and Viracept
Jul 28, 2004
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I know of no studies to suggest an interaction Ritalin and antiretroviral drugs. In fact, there are several published clinical studies that showed that Ritalin could be used safely in people with HIV. These studies preceded the wide use of antiretroviral cocktails.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Single Act Of Unprotected Penile-vaginal Sex Hiv Risk
- When Can A Condom Leak From The Base?
- Why Does Hiv Antibodies Take So Long To Develop?
- Hiv Through Underwear Dry Humping
- How Long Can Hiv Live In A Moist Environment?
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.