depression

i was in severe depresion in the las 6 months, my HIV+ status control 90% of my depresion, the 10 percent is from my family. I have a HIV- boyfriend with 24 yrs old (me 39), our relationship is under heavy strees, which is not good for my medical condition. I feel under a big hole of depresion and my finacial situation is under red light..please i need a professional expert where i can find some answers...Sincerely George

Response from Dr. Horwath

Excellent treatment for depression is available in many places. Talk to your HIV doctor about antidepressant treatment. If he or she does not feel able to treat you, maybe they can refer you to a psychiatrist or psychologist who can evaluate you and recommend appropriate treatment.

Sick with Grief
on sustiva and feel angry