Norvir + Nardil

I have been on Nardil (MAOI) for 15 years and recently was prescrbed Norvir as part of my regimen. My mental state has worsened and I learned today that the Nardil may be cancelled out by Norvir. Are you aware of this issue as my doctor, pharmacists and many others are not?

I appreciate your time and direction!

Response from Dr. Horwath

There is no data on a drug interaction between Nardil and Norvir to my knowledge. However, both Nardil and Norvir have a number of interactions with other drugs. You would need to review all the drugs that you take and check their potential for interaction with either Nardil or Norvir.

Help required, going out of my mind
AIDS DEMENTIA...SOCIALSECURITY DISABILITY SCREENING MEMORY TESTING...MANDATORY