Where do I find literature for running a support group?

I am looking for specific (and possibly manualized) approaches to running support groups for HIV+ adults. Can you provide specific references for such literature? Thank you for your help.

Response from Dr. Horwath

I am not aware of a manual to help you in this effort. However, if you go to the homepage of The Body and click on "Helping and Getting Help," you will find an extensive list of AIDS service organizations. I am sure that one or more of these ASO's is involved in running support groups, and could provide you with information and help in your own efforts.

effect of psychological stress on hep c viral load
Husband recently tested HIV+