Jul 21, 2004
My buffalo hump is annoying, i don't have trouble sleeping as some people have, but it bothers the heck out of me, would a muscle relaxer help?
Response from Dr. Horwath
No. The so-called buffalo hump is made of fat, not muscle. A muscle relaxant will not help.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.