|hiv and aids
Jul 6, 2004
how can we prevent hiv and aids
| Response from Dr. Horwath
By practicing safe sex, ie. always uses condoms or other forms of protective barriers when having sex.
By not injecting drugs, or if you do inject drugs, only use fresh needles and equipment or those that have been properly cleaned with a chlorine bleach solution.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Rubbing Against Someone?
- Insertive Oral Sex How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Is Sharing A Shower Safe?
- Licking Penis And AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.