hiv and aids
Jul 6, 2004
how can we prevent hiv and aids
Response from Dr. Horwath
By practicing safe sex, ie. always uses condoms or other forms of protective barriers when having sex.
By not injecting drugs, or if you do inject drugs, only use fresh needles and equipment or those that have been properly cleaned with a chlorine bleach solution.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Doctor Prescribe Pain Meds For Hep C Symptoms?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Hepatitis B Recurrence Symptoms
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- How Much Breast Milk Needed To Contract Hiv?
- What Type Of Immune Cells Does Hiv Attack?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.