Jul 6, 2004
doc I need help. ever since I found out that I'm POZ I've started setting fire to things. I put on a new set of black clothes and gloves and just drive somewhere I've never been and when nobody's look wip out the lighter fluid and set up a pack of matches with a cigarette as a fuse and then split. What can I do? I can't go on much longer than this.
Response from Dr. Horwath
Turn yourself in to the police before you hurt somebody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Supplements To Fight Cytomegalovirus
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.