How the government effects HIV epidemic
Jul 6, 2004
How does the government in struggling countries affect the HIV epidemic?
Response from Dr. Horwath
This is a great question with many different answers. Various countries have responded to the HIV epidemic in different ways. Some have been highly successful, like Brazil, but others have been slow to respond.
A great source of information on this topic is the official website for UNAIDS:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.