May 11, 2004
Can the flu shot also make one test HIV Positive on a Orasure saliva test? And also can one test positive on the Orasure for Hepetitus B?
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, these tests are very accurate and would not react positively to the flu shot or Hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.