HIV tests and anti-depressants
May 10, 2004
Thank you for your very informative and invaluable information.
My question is whether the taking of Zoloft (Sertraline 50mg) and Risperdal 0.5mg (Risperidone 0.5mg) has any impact on the results of HIV tests such as the PCR QUALITATIVE and ELISA tests?
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, these medications have no significant effect on serologic tests such as these.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.