Currently HAART and Seizure medication interactions

Dear doctor:

I am HIV poz since 1992 and currently on HAART include Tenofovir, Norvir, Reyataz, Emtriva and Fuzeon. Beside all these medications I am on Keppra 500mg bid. I suffer a first seizure in 2/03 and get on Dilantin and later was to Keppra changed due to my Hep C and my doctor make a lumber spine test, MRI with and without contrast, CTScann and EEG and all tests came normal and July, 03 the neurologist recommend to stop Keppra due to no any evidence. In August, 03 I get a 2nd seizure but not stronger than the 1st. seizure. No any seizure appear until March 29, 04 when I suffer my 3rd. seizure and get back on Keppra. During the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. seizures I never stop my HAART medications. Can you please clarify to me if any interractions with these medications can cause this kind a problems. I would appreciated you respond to this matter.

JAS

Response from Dr. Horwath

Seizures can result from many different causes. Your combination of medications is not known for causing seizures. You may want to speak to your doctor about looking for other causes. The tests you had would rule out some of the causes (CNS tumors, infections), but there may others, like metabolic disorders. Maybe you could discuss some further tests with your doctor.

Remeron & Valium?
I'm not crazy, right?