In love with a man who has HIV

I am female. I've enjoyed a close friendship with a male for the past year or so. We've each talked freely about our attractions to the same sex, but there seems to be something developing between us. I know he has HIV, and there seems to be an unspoken rule or rules that keeps us from crossing the line. While, at times we just get lost in each other's eyes or hug for long periods of time.

He's never been with a woman. I've been celibate since 1998.

You may not have an answer for me here, but here is my observation:

Isn't it something how sometimes it's late in life that we meet that person we might have been meant to spend it with after all?

I'll never stop loving this man, although I know at this point we have to believe in a next life to have hope of being together in the future.

I know he may be the only man I will ever love or was ever meant to love. I pray for the end of this disease.

Response from Dr. Horwath

You have been blessed with meeting someone whom you love. A special person may come along only once in your life. It is wise to enjoy him and stick with him as long as you both desire to.

If that's what you would like, then the other questions you may have can be dealt with in time. Questions such as: how long do we have together? why did I meet him at this time in my life? should we have sex? etc.

Trizivir and depression??
Benzo Withdrawal