antidepressents and neausea

I tested positive a little over a year ago. I was put on meds right away but had nausea for months. After changing meds three times and now taking aciphex I was finally able to handle the meds (epivir,viread,sustive). But the depression that started out slow kept getting worse and worse and now I am on Paxil which has caused the nausea to come back full force. I have only been on them a few days. My question is does the nausea usually go away after your body gets used to the antidepressent? and I only take one aciphex in the morning after breakfast, could taking another in the evening be a solution? or is there some other antidepressent that might not be so hard on my stomach? Thanks to all of the professionals on this site who help, it is greatly appreciated.

Response from Dr. Horwath

Nausea is a fairly common side effect with the SSRI's, the class of antidepressants to which paroxetine (Paxil) belongs. Other antidepressants in this class of drugs include fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), citalopram (Celexa), and escitalopram (Lexapro). Other common side effects include diarrhea and headaches.

Although nausea and other gastrointestinal side effects are common, they are often transient. It may pass after several days or a week.

ONANISM OR MASTURBATION
Lexapro dose