Skin Condition and ELISA Results

I have a skin condition called psoriasis. To give you a better understanding of what this disease is caused by this is the info I got from doing a search of it on the Web:

"What Causes Psoriasis? Recent research indicates that psoriasis is likely a disorder of the immune system. This system includes a type of white blood cell, called a T cell, that normally helps protect the body against infection and disease. Scientists now think that, in psoriasis, an abnormal immune system causes activity by T cells in the skin. These T cells trigger the inflammation and excessive skin cell reproduction seen in people with psoriasis. "

Does this have any relation to the antibody testing for HIV? I took an ELISA 6 months after exposure and it came back negative but I was wondering if my psoriasis could have affected the test results, since it has something to do with having an immune deficiency (I think?) Well I've read that immunosuppressant drugs work to improve my condition, but I haven't been on any medication for my psoriasis besides a topical ointment that I use in which the active ingredient is salicylic acid. Please tell me if my psoriasis condition would have anything to do with a false-negative ELISA result.

Response from Dr. Horwath

No, psoriasis would not affect the HIV test. Psoriasis is not an immune deficiency disease. In fact, the cause of psoriasis is not known. Some immune mechanism is suspected because it sometimes responds to treatment with immunosuppressive drugs.

In any case, psoriasis has nothing to do with the ELISA test, whcih is a serologic test unaffected by psoriasis.

need answer for severe anxiety an fatigue
shingles