I have become undectable now what ??

On my last doctor visit for labs I was told my VL had become undectable. That was great news seeing how I have not been on my meds for a yr yet, now my real question okay now that I there what more can I do to decrease the chances of having more OI's I have had pcp and tested positive for CMV. I have had wonderfull results with the meds I am on I want to keep it that way any suggestions will be helpful.

Response from Dr. Horwath

Congratulations on having an undetectable viral load. With a history of PCP, you may be a candidate for PCP prophylaxis, depending on what your CD4 T cell count is. You should consult your doctor, and discuss what your options are with him.

Am i HIV -
Are chronic yeast infections a sign of HIV?