unpleasant side effects of zoloft
Feb 10, 2004
I started on Zoloft 25mg, on the third day I was having anxiety, feeling scared, trying to control my thinking so not to be scared, my question, I quit after three days, how long before medicine is out of my system, and will i feel regular again, the way I did before I started taking it, once it is out of my system?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The Zoloft will be at negligible levels within 5 days. If your symptoms are due to Zoloft, then they should resolve quickly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Syphilis?
- When Are Herpes Sores Healed?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis Rash On The Chest
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.