Feb 5, 2004
HOW DOES HIV/AIDS EFFECT PHYSICAL WELLNESS
| Response from Dr. Horwath
HIV causes multiple physical effects. These can include weight loss (wasting), swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, and a variety of secondary complications, like opportunistic infections. You can read extensively about all of the various physical effects at the website's homepage, www.thebody.com.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.