where does aids come from
Feb 4, 2004
Where did the aids virus first originate?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Current evidence suggests that HIV moved from a species of monkey to humans, and then became a sustained infection passed from person to person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
- Can I Still Get A Tattoo If I Have HIV?
- Can You Get Hiv Going To Strip Club?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.