where does aids come from
Feb 4, 2004
Where did the aids virus first originate?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Current evidence suggests that HIV moved from a species of monkey to humans, and then became a sustained infection passed from person to person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Sensitive Skin?
- Small Red Blotches On Stomach And Hiv
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.