|where does aids come from
Feb 4, 2004
Where did the aids virus first originate?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Current evidence suggests that HIV moved from a species of monkey to humans, and then became a sustained infection passed from person to person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.