hyperplasia lysis of lymphnode

I had a biopsy of my lymphnode in April that said that it appeared to have follicular hyperplasia and lysis. I tested for Epstein Barr and HIV (twice) all of these tests came out negative. It had been 14 mos since there would have been any type of exposure. 9 months later I got 2 more lymphnodes removed and they still have showed the same thing. I still have not had exposure, 2 years now. I have always abstained by choice, mainly because of std's. Now, I am going crazy thinking I have this and the tests aren't showing it for some reason. Do you know of anything else that could present itself in lymphnodes this way? I went back to one of the places I got tested and they told me they wouldn't even recommend getting tested again since I have had no exposure, and the test is extremely accurate and it was well over 6 months since I would possibly have been exposed. Please tell me what you think. Thank You

Response from Dr. Horwath

Younhave very convincingly ruled out the possibility of HIV infection. I would recommend following the advice of the testing center. You don't need any more HIV tests.

Need to know for peace of mind!
Possible Exposure