|possbility of hiv infection thru oral sex
Jan 29, 2004
I am a male. Three weeks ago, i put my "dick" inside a woman mouth with a condom for a second. Then she pulled out the condom with her hand and then use her hand to perform hand job for me. I afraid if that can transmit Hiv because her hand may have some saliva on it. Please let me know if that transmit is possible.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
This episode is very low risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.