possbility of hiv infection thru oral sex
Jan 29, 2004
I am a male. Three weeks ago, i put my "dick" inside a woman mouth with a condom for a second. Then she pulled out the condom with her hand and then use her hand to perform hand job for me. I afraid if that can transmit Hiv because her hand may have some saliva on it. Please let me know if that transmit is possible.
Response from Dr. Horwath
This episode is very low risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch Hiv From One Time Of Intercourse?
- Can Atripla Be Crushed Or Bro?
- Can Hiv Be Spread From Saliva Entering The Eye?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Can People With Hiv Work Out And Lift Weights?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.