Numbness in face, head etc.

Hi, What could be causing intermittent numbness in my face, hands and feet? Also, my feet and legs...sometimes torso and back too...ocasionally burn and the toes get very sore. Then it goes away till the next bout. It is never constant, but affects me maybe once or twice a day for an hour or two.

I thought it could be peripheral neuropathy, but it seems that PN is constant. Any advice on what this could be? Thanks.

Response from Dr. Horwath

What you are describing is not peripheral neuropathy. The most common symptom of peripheral neuropathy is pain,burning or tingling in the feet.

Questions about Lymph-nodes
Very bad dreams and antibiotics as a cure