question about rashes
Jan 11, 2004
are rashes in hiv infection look like the one in measles, which starts from the face down to feet? are they raised or flat? please describe. please
Response from Dr. Horwath
HIV infection is associated with a variety of skin manifestations. To my knowledge, none are similar to the rash seen in measles. However, if you're worried about a rash, consult a dermatologist or other physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Night Sweats An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.