need an aids survivor group

Sir, I am a Probation /Parole officer currently writing a felony pre sentence report on an individual who lost his brother in 1992 and both parents in 12/1992...all to aids. Is there some sort of aids survivor group that I can recommend that he attend as part of his treatment plan. The guy, who was 15 when his parents passed and who is currently 22, is obviously torn up about those incidents. He attended grief counseling in 1997 but that was the extent of his treatment.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not able to be of help to you becasue I don't know where you are located. My only advice is that you try to locate an AIDS service organization that is in the city or part of the country where you are located. Call them and ask them for any ideas about local resources. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Treatment for Newly Diagnosed
lexapro-vs-celexa