Questio 2-4 weeks

Hello doctor,

I have a question about this site that I am some what confused about.

The site says that symptoms generally come 2-4 weeks after exposure.

Does this mean that the symptoms show up one day after you had sex and last 2-4 weeks, or they usually show 2-4 weeks after you have had sex.

I know this is a silly question but I was confused about it

thank you very much

Response from Dr. Horwath

No question is silly.

First, you should know that not everyone has symptoms with the primary infection, or the symptoms are so mild that many people miss them. But if you do experience symptoms of primary infection, they will often show up 2-4 weeks after the exposure.

The best way to calm your fears about this is to always practice safe sex, using condoms and other barriers.

Identifying sustiva problems
Enduring psychosis after eating garden milk weed?.