Talk therapy while traveling

I have just been diagnosed with HIV and it just so happens that I am currently on "the road" with my job. The job keeps me going from city to city with no more than a day or three in one place. My question is, is there any mental health services by phone? Just someone to talk to while being away from family and close friends to help get me through this depression?

Thanks

Response from Mr. Shernoff

My suggestion is the that you research a good therapist in your home town and schedule an initial consultation with him or her the next time you are home. During your initial phone consultation, ask him or her whether or not they do phone sessions. If so, then schedule an initial in person session for the next time you are home and then have weekly phone sessions while you are on the road.

Michael Shernoff,MSW

HIV in care home
Unchanged view towards life, future and self.